[Boatanchors] FS: PMR-8 & Power Supply

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Sat Apr 2 17:48:39 EDT 2011

Very nice PMR-8 receiver and 12 volt vibrator power supply.  The receiver is
in excellent cosmetic and electrical condition.  Covers 80 through 6 plus
the broadcast band.  Original manual included.  The power supply is the
older PSR-12 which has been modified (VR tube added) to operate the PMR-8.
It works fine and I have powered the receiver on the 12 volts supply.
Vibrator is noisy. Includes the DC cable and an adapter to adapt the PSR-12
cable to the PMR-8.  Email for pictures.  Asking $180.00 for the whole
setup.  I would prefer to sell as a set, but will consider selling
seperately.

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL