[Boatanchors] FR Rare Drake TR-5 Station

Charlie Hugg - K5MBX k5mbx at hug-a-bug.com
Sun Apr 3 14:52:58 EDT 2011

FS Drake TR5 Transceiver. Drake only made around 530 of them. This is one of the last ones made with a Serial Number of 15XX. It also has the almost impossible to find NB-5 Noise Blanker Model 1558. The TR-5 is a solid-state, broadband, SSB/CW transceiver which covers all amateur bands from 160 through 10 meters, including the new 12, 17 and 30 meter bands. The TR5 has good sensitivity and selectivity, high dynamic range, digital frequency readout and full break-in CW operation. It comes with the matching PS-75 Power Supply which is also in great condition. I have the original Manual. I will also include a Shure 444 desk mic. The price is $950 plus shipping.Digital Pictures available on request. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX