[Boatanchors] Fwd: Globe King 500 Parts Needed

k4deejim at aol.com k4deejim at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 21:36:35 EDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: k4deejim <k4deejim at aol.com>
To: Boatanchors <Boatanchors at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Sun, Jul 10, 2011 2:16 pm
Subject: [Boatanchors] Globe King 500 Parts Needed

I am looking for the mod transformer and HV filter choke (7h at 350 ma)
for my recently acquired GK-5 00 ,rust bucket,as my daughter calls
it,my wife knows better!).    The physical condion is not critial but
the hope that they still function is.   If you don't have these items
but do have knowledge of person who might please let me know so I can
put this "beauty" back on the air.        Thanks,,Jim-K4DEE