[Boatanchors] K2TQN not going to the Shelby Hamfest

oldradio at comcast.net oldradio at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 17:14:49 EDT 2011

Hi Richard,

As it turns out I won't be able to make it. I really wanted to go to Shelby too, never been there.

I went to Texas for Hamcom in June and in July went on a 19-day road trip to Montana to the GWHamfest.  It took a lot out of me.

The consequence of all the traveling was I was too beat to pick up and go to Berryville, one of my favorite hamfests.  The July Montana road trip was 19 days and about 6,000 miles.

Along the way Sherry and I went to the Ford museum in Dearborn, MI, a 3-day antique radio meet in Lansing, MI, then on to Glacier National Park, MT, for the hamfest and some other historic stops.

73, John Dilks, K2TQN

-.-