[Boatanchors] FW: Boatanchor Kron-Hite Audio Filter Free To A Good Home --

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Thu Aug 18 17:06:33 EDT 2011

Hello again, fellow boatanchorites !

Already three folks have spoken for the Kron-Hite filter.

First in line is Dale Putnam in Wyoming.

Dale -- I'll pack and ship it to your QRZ.com address unless you have a
preferred address. Then I'll let you know what the postage cost was.

Everyone else -- many, many thanks for your interest!  If Dale sees it and
throws it back, I'll let you know!!

Again, many, many thanks!

Mike/

Mike Langner