[Boatanchors] Why didn't I think of that?

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 00:40:16 EDT 2011

Yea, I know... I have tried many times to make little notes to me, about the build of a radio, or the tuning specific to this
schematic, but not having any luck at all.. with the notes that are on the screen... somehow... they never stick to the schematic...
then... and then... they have the audacity to be in the way of the next schematic... and then.. they wash off... and are gone forever.
 Love paper, and the yellow minny puter keyboard, with the pink bullet shaped delete key on the other end.

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy