[Boatanchors] FS: Telegraph Keys for Your Boatanchors

David Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Tue Aug 30 19:38:31 EDT 2011

I have a bunch of telegraph stuff for sale. Prices do not include
shipping.  I will ship overseas. Any questions, please e-mail me or feel
free to call me at 602-803-6290. I prefer payment by paypal but money
orders and personal checks are OK too. Payment by paypal ships the next
day unless it is the weekend.

Thanks for looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

1960’s Hi-Mound BK-100 (Skillman) Bug - $125 plus shipping.
This is the same key that was sold by Lafayette Radio and a lot of other
vendors back in the 1960’s. This one is in very nice shape. Most are not
with the cover often cracked or missing.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/himound_skillman.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/himound_skillman2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/himound_skillman3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/himound_skillman4.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/himound_skillman5.jpg

Mon-Key 1950’s Electronic Keyer - $175 OBO plus shipping. This one is in
very nice shape cosmetically and it works but will need to be re-capped
if you plan to use it as their is hum. Unlike the earliest versions,
this one has a power transformer and a 6X4 rectifier tube. The older
versions were ac/dc units.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/mon_key.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/mon_key2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/mon_key3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/mon_key4.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/mon_key7.jpg

1940 Les Logan Speed-X Model 515 Bug - $175 plus shipping.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/logan_bug.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/logan_bug2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/logan_bug3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/logan_bug4.jpg

Bunnell Dummy Key - $100 plus shipping
This is a mechanical key that was used for learning the code from the
1880-1900 time frame.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bunnell_sidekey4.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bunnell_sidekey42.jpg
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector