[Boatanchors] #44/47 Buld replacement with LEDs

Michael A. Bittner mmab at cox.net
Fri Feb 4 23:04:20 EST 2011

Thanks Gary, that clears up some questions. I'd always heard that damage could be done to an AA5 if a burned out pilot bulb were not replaced.

Next question: Should a 35W4 always have a pilot bulb connected, as in an AA5, for proper operation.  My Knight Ocean Hopper has a 35W4, but no pilot bulb.

Mike, W6MAB