[Boatanchors] Pierson KE-93 Manual & Schematics Posted

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Sun Feb 13 16:42:39 EST 2011

I have just copied and posted the complete Pierson KE-93
Manual & the Schematics.

Also posted is an image of the sales brochure, a text excerpt
of a discussion of the history of Pierson that I found online,
and some pictures of my rig and power supply.

I plan to take and post additional pictures, inside and out,
as time permits.

http://kd4e.com/pierson.html
<http://kd4e.com/pierson.html>

If anyone has a block diagram and/or the actual VFO frequency
list for each of the bands I'd like to add those.  Otherwise
I will create and post them as time permits.

I hope that this material is of some assistance to fellow
Hams who have been so generous over the years as I have
sought documents and other help.

I am not granting permission for any of the content to be
copied and sold.  Please feel free to download and/or print
for personal use or to gift to others.

If there are any copyright concerns about any of this
please let me know asap.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com