[Boatanchors] Mackay Radio help needed

n4tua at juno.com n4tua at juno.com
Tue Feb 15 20:42:01 EST 2011

Friends,I have come across a Mackay Radio marine receiver type 3007-A and need some information on it to try and get it going again. Any help would be appreciated. This seems to be a rare bird as there is nothing on bama nor vey little on google or other searches on the internet. Please help if you can. I really need a schematic and... what have you. Thanks and keep em glowing, Collin
Globe Life Insurance
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d5b2bce438c22d21c7st06vuc