[Boatanchors] Mics F/S

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Wed Feb 16 14:56:35 EST 2011

Hi All I have some mics that are excess to my collection..

#1 Astatic Banana mic has PTT was used originally on Johnson CB Rigs like
the Black Face. Does have some pitting . Last time checked was working.

#2 SHURE  Slim-X model 777 also crystal with on/off switch... No pitting but
looks like it came from a school system as it has a serial ## engraved at
the bottom by the Mic connector.

#3 Shure Dynamic BLACK with XLR connector and on off switch. No model ## but
it is a real small mic at about 6 inches long with about a 1 inch head and a
1/2 inch neck..
This is really a cool looking mike. Have never tried it but very clean...

These can go as one price for $45.00 plus $5 shipping via Priority Mail ....
Thanks for reading...

Very Best 73's
Bob Peters
W1PE

ARRL, QCWA, AM FOREVER

Money is only temporary, Radio is forever