[Boatanchors] Gernsback books and battery wrappers

Kludge wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 02:32:04 EST 2011

Somewhere along the line I remember seeing the old Gernsback Library books
from the 30s available online.  Of coursed, I failed completely to bookmark
the site and haven’t had any luck in finding it again.  If someone could
point me at them, I’d greatly appreciate it.

With that, I also remember seeing a site (or several of them) that had
images of battery wrappers from the prewar period and a few from the
immediate postwar period.  There were also some of military batteries which
would be cool too.  Again, a little help locating them would be appreciated.

Due to a backup failure, I lost my copies of all of the above and would like
to replace them.

Mahalo for your attention.

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG BL01xh WPE3ARS, ex-KN3MXO, ex-K3MXO A&P PP BGI LS/MFT
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx

http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/
http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com
<http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com/>