[Boatanchors] Drake TR-3 Transceiver or T4X 160m?

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Sun Feb 27 23:14:45 EST 2011

Thanks Garey!

Then I am on the right track to sell my TR-3 and to acquire a
T4X.

What is a reasonable asking price for a TR-3 needing a cabinet
respray and untested?

Is $75. a reasonable price to pay for a clean T4X, untested?

Would you recommend the 6146 conversion for the T4X?

Is the Tempo ONE/ac an acceptable power supply for a T4X or
should I try to trade it for a Drake or other PS?

Thanks!

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com