[Boatanchors] FS: Large 4.25 Henry Choke

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Mon Feb 28 18:00:04 EST 2011

At the risk of receiving some scathing comments I have to say that the
purpose of a power supply choke is to smooth rectified DC, not generate or
dissipate power.  Judging from the size of this choke it is probably .45
amps.  The resistance is the DC resistance so you have some idea of what the
voltage drop across the choke will be when you design your power supply.
73,
George
W7HDL