[Boatanchors] Receiver Technology

W3DBJ w3dbj at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 22:28:34 EST 2011

QST is garbage. Gave up my ARRL membership because of the "dumbing down" of
radio, and the fact ARRL has it's own agenda and doesn't reflect it's
membership anymore.

As publications go, it was never the most technical, but it was probably the
most complete cross-section of amateur radio as a hobby, but I miss World
Radio more than QST