[Boatanchors] B-17 bomber radio in its 1944 War Departmentwooden storage crate

butwheat butwheat73 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:05:45 EST 2011

Howdee all,

Several years ago I had a truly mint piece of WWII aircraft radio gear. I
spread it around the internet, perhaps even here, and a WWII Aircraft museum
somewhere in Texas paid for the shipping and returned to me a more beat up
identical unit for me to use for parts.

They sent me pictures of my new in the original box unit displayed under
glass at the museum.

Perhaps someone on the list here knows of this museum and can let them know
about this piece? I'm thinking the museum was in the DFW area ? ? ?

gl es vy 73 de Mark KX8XX ...-.-  .  .