[Boatanchors] SP-600 v. R-390A

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 13:10:54 EST 2011

I have had many SP-600's that, after an hour or so warmup, I could
listen to a SSB net on 20m with only a slight tuning change needed every
5-10 min., often much longer.  I don't call that "very drifty".
Probably not as good on 15, I'm sure worse on 10m.

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole