[Boatanchors] Old British Ham Radio video with BA Content

David Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Sat Jan 22 15:32:00 EST 2011

Not a remake Rod. KV4AA was a very famous DXer until he passed away in
the 1980's I believe. He also was the editor of the DX Column in CQ
magazine for many years. I have several cards from him from the 1960's
and they are identical to card on the wall and this one.

http://www.hamgallery.com/qsl/country/Virgin_Islands/kv4aa2.htm

The comic's name is Tony Hancock, a British comic from long ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Hancock

I don't think he was actually a ham but obviously knew a few!

73,

Dave N7RK
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector