[Boatanchors] FS: Boatanchors

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Sun Jul 17 14:35:54 EDT 2011

Just dragged some of my collection out to a local hamfest and back and thought
that, since I had pictures and descriptions on the web already:

https://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/Boatanchors?authuser=0&feat=directlink

that I would just list them here in case anyone is interested.   I have taken a
reasonably close look at them and tried very hard to describe them accurately
and truthfully. None of these have been turned on so operating condition is
totally unknown but it is certainly safe to assume that some work will need to
be done to get them up and running.  No manuals.

Hammarlund HQ-100 with clock.      $90
This is a nice looking unit - someone (not me!) hacked a hole in the back panel
- probably for a coax connector. A bit dirty and dusty but a nice candidate for
restoration.

Heathkit VF-1 VFO    $25
Looks nice with a nice panel. However both the small knobs need to be replaced
or have some serious work done on them as both are cracked and will not grip the
control shaft.

Superior Instruments TV-50 RF/AF Signal generator  $10
Nice condition and totally untested.  Goes from 100 kHz to 60 Mhz on fundamental
and up to 180 MHz on harmonics. A little bit of a gutless wonder! Some info on
the web on this.

Central Electronics MM-2 Multiphase Signal Analyzer   $75
Includes RM-50 adapter (converter for 50 Khz IF signal). Dirty, dusty but looks
complete.  I do have a copy of the manual for this.

Heathkit SB-300 HF receiver  $100
Includes the optional CW filter

Heathkit SB-400 HF Transmitter  $90

If you see something you are interested in, just drop me an email with your zip
code and I'll put together a shipping and handling cost.  If you want more
information or pictures, again just email.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY

Thanks for the bandwidth.