[Boatanchors] FS: Manuals EFJ Viking I, Elmac PMR-6A Mobile Receiver and Elmac AF67 Mobile Transmitter

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Sun Jul 24 23:11:49 EDT 2011

Was cleaning up in the attic and found a some manuals for radios that I no
longer own. Obviously I no longer need these but am hoping others might.  All
prices include postage (US).

EF Johnson Viking I  (Commercial Copy)    $15
This is a commercial copy - bound and stapled - very nicely done by 'Out Of
Print Manuals' in Florida. Still in it's plastic wrapper.

Elmac AF-67 'Trans-citer'    (Original)     $15
In Fair condition - many of the pages have pulled away from the center spline so
essentially the pages are loose inside a wrap formed by the front and back
covers. Pages are yellowed a bit and were written on by the one of it's owners.

Elmac AF-67 Mobile HF 'Trans-citer'    (Copy)     $15
This is a recent photocopy of the original - the copying process actually
cleaned up the pages a bit! Schematic and pictorial diagrams were reproduced on
11x17 sheets and half folded into the manual proper. Stapled together in the
left margin. Nice quality IMHO.

Elmac PMR 6A Mobile Receiver    (Original)     $15
In Fair to good condition - The pages are still attached to each other but they
have pulled away from the center  spline so essentially the pages 'float' inside
a wrap formed by the  front and back covers. Pages are yellowed a bit and  have
some writing on them from one of it's previous owners. A bit better shape than
the AF-67 manual.

Elmac PMR 6A Mobile Receiver    (Copy)     $15
This is a recent photocopy of the original - the copying process  actually
cleaned up the pages a bit! Schematic and pictorial diagrams  were reproduced on
11x17 sheets and half folded into the manual proper.  Stapled together in the
left margin. Nice quality IMHO.

Hope these appeal to someone - I would like to see them get a good home!

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY