[Boatanchors] Offer to move BA equipment OK to CA

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jun 4 10:37:47 EDT 2011

Someone saw this ad on Qth.com. Thought I would pass it along. Ad reads:

"Do you need something large or heavy moved from the tornado ravaged Heartland area? I
am making a trip, leaving SoCal on 6/7, to take a trailer load of stuff to my new home in
eastern OK. I expect to return to SoCal, by the 16th, for a medical appointment. I will be
bringing back an empty 12'x6'x6', enclosed trailer, and thought I'd offer to help out someone,
who needs a sectional tower, repeater, boatanchor, large antenna, or other items brought to
California, or any stops along the way. I will go to Joplin, Ft Smith or DFW, or anywhere else
along the way back to SoCal, to P/U or del. I am not looking to make money on this, just
cover the cost of fuel. As long as what you want moved is legal, and within the dimensions of
my vehicles' capacities, I will work with you on what it will cost. I can see the likelihood that
someone, or more than one someone, might need something moved, and wanted to offer to
move it, for a small fee, to cover my costs."

Direct ad link:
http://swap.qth.com/search-results.php?keywords=915802&fieldtosearch=ListingNo

I hope this helps someone,

73 de AF4K, Bry