[Boatanchors] Best Boatanchor 160-10m Receivers for SSB?

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Mon Jun 6 17:47:09 EDT 2011

Thanks to all for all of the information!

I have probably driven-up the price of a 2B out there even more!

The challenges are to find a decent 2B, and finding one that is
affordable.

Best case would be to find someone who'd like to trade for my
three pieces of Pierson gear.

In a price, and feature, and appearance comparison between the
2B it wins on appearance, is a little better on features, but
is way more costly to buy in the current market.

If anyone hears of a decent 2B for sale or trade please let me
know.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com