[Boatanchors] CE 20A information

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Wed Jun 8 19:52:02 EDT 2011

Isn't that disgracefully modern?

;-)

Seriously, the Shure 444 is a terrific mic.

Any suggestions, apart from the manual (I downloaded
everything I could find on the Internet), as to adjusting,
modifying, and/or operating the CE 20-A?

Is there a Yahoogroup or other CE list you'd recommend?

Right now I am still dealing with the awe of having
it on the desk - I turn that way now and then and
just look at it for a moment.

:-)

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E