[Boatanchors] CE 20A information

Kludge wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:01:57 EDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of doc at kd4e.com
> Yeah, but I am looking for hands-on recommendations of
> currently-available used mics.

Well, the Shure 444 has been mentioned but I'd think the ever-popular D104
would be in there as well.

> BTW: The model I have is black - sure is a stately looking rig!
> Perhaps I should specify a mic with a matching black shell?

Chrome goes well with black as does brass - or gold if you want to get
fancy.  But then, so do white, grey, yellow and pink.  :-D

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG ex-K3MXO, ex-KN3MXO, WPE3ARS, BL01xh ex-Mensa A&P PP BGI
Share and Enjoy!
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx
http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/
http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com