[Boatanchors] Value of a J-41A Straight Key?

Kludge wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:28:45 EDT 2011

From: boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Robert Groh
I would guess that is a bit high - by my swag (or wag, if you prefer) or
guesstimate, I would say $10 to $25.

Being serious for a rare moment, one in pristine condition would be at the
upper end of that but a typical one would be closer to $10.  ePay has driven
the prices (but not value) of a great number of things up beyond reason so
the more valid numbers come from a timeframe prior to its existence.  They
are all too often not even a tenth of what is being asked now simply because
people aren’t paying attention to what they’re doing.

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG ex-K3MXO, ex-KN3MXO, WPE3ARS, BL01xh ex-Mensa A&P PP BGI

Share and Enjoy!

 <http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx>
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx

 <http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/> http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/