[Boatanchors] Metal cabinet BAs

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Tue Jun 14 19:06:28 EDT 2011

Hi Bob,
	Maybe you mean "panels" rather than cabinets?
	I can't think of any cabinets with engraved lettering, but I've done a 
number of Hammarlund Super Pro & SP-600 panels, and R-390 (A) panels.  I 
don't use lacquer sticks, I use acrylic aritsts' paint.  You can see 
some of them in process on my website, look at the SP-600's in particular.

Al, W8UT

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole

On 6/14/2011 6:58 PM, Bob Jackson wrote:
> I'd like to try re-furbing metal BA cabinets that have their lettering
> in relief so I can use the lacquer sticks I've heard about. Any
> suggestions on a good starting place, i.e. make/model?
> Bob AG5X

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list