[Boatanchors] WANT: Gonset Super 12

Kludge wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 05:57:20 EDT 2011

Jeez, Doc, now you want Gonset gear?  Have you gotten the Drake yet or are
you still looking for that?  :-D

Actually, a while back I was kinda thinking a G-76 with the 12v DC power
supply (AC too, for that matter) would be fun or maybe a G-66/G-77 pair,
also for 12v DC.  (I don't know if they had AC supplies.)  However the odds
of acquiring either, with the G-76 being slightly preferable, are about the
same as my acquiring much of anything else other than maybe kiawe thorns in
my feet - i.e., somewhere less than zero.

Anyway, have funsies!  :-D

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG ex-K3MXO, ex-KN3MXO, WPE3ARS, BL01xh ex-Mensa A&P PP BGI
Share and Enjoy!
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx
http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/
http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com