[Boatanchors] [ARC5] Making Stable Inductors for 2 MHz

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Wed Jun 29 11:17:37 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I've never played w/ a tube VFO, but I know the specs are well within the
art in WW II. Every WW II receiver had what I need in it. I just have
little experience with the design of such coils and was looking for
advice.

I really would rather stay away from a DDS solution, for a number of
reasons, not the least of which is chips going unobtanium. Also, to shape
the envelope correctly requires a bunch of other stuff.

Best,

-John