[Boatanchors] An S-38 with FOUR Knobs???

Jeramy Thibodeaux kg4azt at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 6 14:42:31 EST 2011

Speaking of S-38's.

I have a parts unit looking for a new home.  Missing the small knobs, back
cover, tubes and ???.  I saved this from the trash collector quite awhile
back with the intention of possibly restoring.  The case will also have to
be redone because the previous owner painted over the original logos and
lettering.  I will let it go for the cost of shipment from my house to
yours.  I think I also bought a reproduction manual from one of the manual
guys as well.  If interested, I can try and find it and throw that in for
$7.00.

I live in area code 28306 (NC).

Also, for you military nuts.  I believe I have a BC-312N receiver.  The case
is in rough shape and it is missing the data plate and a few connectors on
the front are missing or damaged.  The insides all appear to be there.  Any
interest?  She is heavy so shipping cost may excessive.

I hate to see it trashed so this stuff needs to go to someone with more time
and interest.

Jeramy
Kg4azt