[Boatanchors] FS: B&W COIL STOCK

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Wed Mar 9 17:04:42 EST 2011

I have a pair of B&W  (or AirDux) coils I know I'll never use.  Both are 3
inch diameter, 10 inches long with 60 turns of #12 wire.  I used these to
extend the length of my dipole when I lived on a small lot.  When I was
using them they were sealed inside 4" pvc pipe and there is a little
silicone on the ends of each coil.  Anyway, I priced these on the B&W site
and they want $100 each for them!  I about fell over  So if someone can use
these at half price I'll sell them for $55.00 each plus postage, or both for
$ $110 and I'll pay the postage within the US.
Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL