[Boatanchors] [AMSWAP] GONSET PHONE PATCH

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Thu Mar 10 19:48:15 EST 2011

A phone patch is a bakelite repair kit for busted phone
shells ...  ;-)  :-)

The Gonset GPP-1 Phone Patch would still be useful on the
Maritime Net and the Christian missions nets but the use
of phone patches was already dying more than 20 years ago.

The GPP-1 is a really nice looking device - perhaps worth
slipping a small speaker into and using as an outboard
speaker with some unique eye-appeal.

WDYT?

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E