[Boatanchors] FS: TRANSMATCH

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Fri Mar 11 16:44:01 EST 2011

Selling a homebrewed heavy duty copy of the original "Ultimate Transmatch"
as designed by McCoy.  Built around a BC-375 roller inductor, and good solid
capacitors.  This does not have the balun in it and is set up for coax or
single wire feed only.  For balanced feed you will need to add a 4:1 balun.
I used to run my KWS-1 through this when I was using it.  Shipping weight 25
pounds.  Email if you'd like to see a picture of it.  Sell for $100 plus
shipping.
Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL