[Boatanchors] LOOKING FOR MIC

Mike Hanz aaf-radio-1 at aafradio.org
Sun Mar 13 13:32:56 EDT 2011

What you're describing sounds like the Navy RS-38, Bob.  They come up on
ebay all the time.  I have a few words about it at
http://aafradio.org/flightdeck/Peripherals-mikes.html  I have not heard
of a dynamic version of it, though.  U.S. military practice was almost
universally carbon element based during the war.

73,
Mike  KC4TOS