[Boatanchors] FS: 5R4, 5814A/12AU7 and 6AU8A tubes (NOS)

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Sun May 8 23:27:53 EDT 2011

I've decided to dig into my overly large supply of tubes, find the duplicates,
test them (on a Precision 612 tube tester) and then offer them for sale - all of
them test good with results well up into the green and no shorts. All are NOS in
the box unless otherwise noted.

5R4WGA     Have 2 of them --- $6 for the pair (one is NOS, other doesn't have a
box but looks very good)

5814A/12AU7WA    I have 6 of these $2 each (all Sylvania)
6AU8A   Four available - 3 are CBS and 1 is Raytheon  $2 each

I have not included shipping so, if you are interested, just drop me a line and
let me which ones and how many and I'll shoot you a total.  I'll be adding more
as I get a chance to test them. Thanks.

73
Bob, WA2CKY