[Boatanchors] Anyone Interested? Montgomery Ward A, B, C Power Supply

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Sun May 15 23:23:14 EDT 2011

William, it may be good to post your general location
- someone nearby may want to pick it up.

Also, a picture posted somewhere that may be viewed
could be helpful.

The folks over on the antique radio forum often ID
such things fast - and there is usually someone who
has been looking for one for a long time who would
be very grateful!

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com