[Boatanchors] Collins RE KWM2A for sale

Charlie Hugg - K5MBX k5mbx at hug-a-bug.com
Tue May 17 14:07:30 EDT 2011

I have for sale a Collins KWM-2A Transceiver in good condition. It has been checked out and aligned by R.L. Howard, a long
time Collins Dealer and Service Rep here in Abilene, Texas. It works great and is right on the factory specs.  This round emblem unit has the plug in relays. The Serial # is 14250. I believe that it is 1968 or 1969 vintage. The Front Panel is in nice shape. The cabinet has a light over spray of the correct color paint. It looks nice, but is not as shinny as the original paint. The cabinet  has the plastic finger hole insert. It has a new plastic trim ring. I can send pictures for those interested. Price is $1075 shipped in CONUS. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX