[Boatanchors] FS: Variable capacitors, crystal case

Kludge wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:54:29 EDT 2011

Hmmm
 I don’t remember the CS-137.  Do you have any pics of it handy?

BTW, I checked.  The BX-40 was the one that held 30 extra crystals.  What
you have is the drawer that went into the BC-604 or BC-684 Tx which doesn’t
seem to have a designator of its own.

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG ex-K3MXO, ex-KN3MXO, WPE3ARS, BL01xh A&P PP BGI LS/MFT

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person

 <http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx>
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx

 <http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/> http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/

 <http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com/>