[Boatanchors] Printed Matter Still Cheaper at the USPS ?

john johnmb at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 16 20:16:16 EST 2011

I've shipped at least 30 bundles of old QST, 73, and CQ magazines by Media
Mail. I am always asked what they contain, and I always answer truthfully
"technical journals".

If the post office wanted to refuse my Media Mail business I'd take them to
Fed Ex, but I have never had an problem, and I've shipped hundreds of
issues over the past five  years.

John K5MO