[Boatanchors] antenna wire

David C. Hallam dhallam at knology.net
Sat Nov 19 16:44:01 EST 2011

Lime Away contains sulfamic acid H3NSO3 rather than sulfuric acid
H2SO4.  Sumfanic acid is widely used in household cleaners particularly
for toilets and showers.  It is also used in coffee pot cleaners under
various trade names.

Is not as strong an acid as sulfuric acid, but rubber gloves are
recommended when using it.

David
KW4DH