[Boatanchors] antenna wire

Scott Johnson scottjohnson1 at cox.net
Sat Nov 19 18:55:03 EST 2011

It is relatively easy to remove, if you use warm water.  Just like coffee stains on a front panel, nothing but the good old universal solvent removes it!  I have used this method with a good success on old stranded copperweld, and have not had issues with corrosion..  Besides, if the wire is so dirty as to be unusable, what is there to lose?

Scott W7SVJ