[Boatanchors] antenna wire

Jack Schrader w1jhs at myfairpoint.net
Sat Nov 19 21:33:33 EST 2011

Thanks to the group for all of the suggestions. I used what I had available
and that was Lysol toilet bowl cleaner and then rinsed it with cold water
and it worked just fine.

Afterwards I tinned the wires with Alpha rosin core solder WRA P2. Two other
brands of solder didn't work and a fellow at Alpha told me that this
particular solder was suitable for heavy tarnished copper. Monday I'm going
to order two rolls as it is not an often used solder.

I have a part number and where it can be ordered if anyone is interested.

73

Jack