[Boatanchors] FS: Hallicrafters, Central Electronics, Patterson

David Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Wed Nov 30 16:36:29 EST 2011

I have a bunch of stuff for sale. Prices do not include shipping.  I
will ship overseas. Any questions, please e-mail me or feel free to
call me at 602-803-6290. I prefer payment by paypal but money orders and
  personal checks are OK too. Payment by paypal will ship the next day
unless it is the weekend.

Thanks for looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

1933 Patterson PR-10 Receiver - $450 OBO plus shipping. This is a 10
tube receiver built in 1933 and 1934 that covers 500 kHz to 21 MHz.
Receiver is in nice condition for a 75 year old receiver and works on
the broadcast band. Has the correct Patterson knobs and no dents and
dings however a previous owner added a headphone jack to the front
panel. Includes a schematic. Does require an electrodynamic speaker.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/patterson_pr10.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/patterson_pr102.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/patterson_pr103.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/patterson_pr104.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/patterson_pr105.jpg

Central Electronics Central Electronics MM-1 Multiphase RF Analyzer  -
$275 OBO plus shipping. This is a clean unit. Their is a trace but the
focus does not work so this most likely needs some new caps in side.
Cosmetically looks good with a few minor scratches. No extra holes and
all of the correct knobs. Service and restoration notes for the MM-1 can
be found at http://www.ce-multiphase.com/tech-info-mm.html.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ce_mm1.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ce_mm12.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ce_mm13.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ce_mm14.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ce_mm15.jpg

Advance Electric Coaxial Relay - Dow Key Clone - $45 shipped
Advance Electric Coaxial Relay which looks identical if not more
ruggedly built than a Dow-Key relay. Possibly this company built the
relays for Dow-Key. This is a 110 VAC unit with SO-239 connectors. This
is a tested and working relay.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dowkey_clone.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dowkey_clone4.jpg

Hallicrafters S-119 Sky Buddy II Receiver - $75 OBO plus shipping
Early 1960’s Hallicrafters S-119 Sky Buddy II Receiver. The radio looks
to be all original. Inside is very clean and unmodified. The outside as
a few scratches. Receives signals with hum but needs caps in power
supply replaced. Includes a photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallis119.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallis1192.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallis1193.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallis1194.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallis1195.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallis1196.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallis1197.jpg

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://n7rk.com
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector