[Boatanchors] FS: Collins Mechanical Filters

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 00:50:12 EDT 2011

Hello All,

Came across some Collins parts today and would like to get them into the hands of someone who can use them.  Here are the details:

Collins Mechanical Filter:  F455K - 350, p/n 526-9186-00.  This is NOS with the green customer acceptance tag still attached.

Collins Mechanical Filter:  454.76 kc, bw 9-90 kc.  This is used, has a dent on its side, and has a bonus capacitor and wire soldered to the terminals.

Collins:  I think this is a mechanical filter, too.  Has no label but the physical outlines look similar to eBay item 190575014066.  What I like about the one I have is that is has an engraved Collins symbol on the top.  Other than the Collins symbol on top and number '20' stamped on the bottom, there are no other markings.  This has been used, but the solder terminals are straight and intact and the threads on the mounting screws look good.  Case exterior looks good as well.

I would like to sell all three of these together and I think a price of $35 (including shipping) should be ok.  If these things are relatively rare and are more valuable, feel free to donate the difference to a legitimate charity.  If the price is way too high, please let me know what would be considered reasonable.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

William