[Boatanchors] Need a relay for an Eico tube-type AM/CW/SSB transceiver model 753

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Wed Oct 5 20:47:17 EDT 2011

Hello everyone !

I'm doing my best to repair/restore and old tube-type Eico 753 AM/CW/SSB
three-band transceiver.

The T/R relay is broken.

Broken?  Yep!  Someone actually broke the black plastic base that the
contacts to through to the solder lugs/socket pins.  Broken in half.  And
presumably that same person tried with no success to glue it back together.

I'd like very much to purchase a replacement.  It's an Allied Control model
T154-CCC-CCC rated 115 VDC [yes, DC], 9,000 ohms, with contacts rated at 2
amps.

The number 6611W also appears on the dust cover.

If you might have a cross to an R10 number, that would be great - I haven't
had any luck with any cross including NTE.

Many, many help for any help you might provide!

Mike/
K5MGR

Mike Langner
929 Alameda Road NW