[Boatanchors] TV-7B

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 11:13:16 EDT 2011

Hi Chuck,
	I have the TB 11-6625-274-12/1 test data, pg 11 starts with 3AF4A and
ends with 3C6, says "This copy is a reprint which includes current pages
from Changes 3."
Also have TM 11-6625-274-12 "T h i s  c o p y  i s  a  r e p r i n t  w
h i c h  i n c l u d e s  c u r r e n t  p a g e s  f r o n t  C h a r g
e s  6  a n d  7 ."
  and TM 11-6625-274-24P  Nov. 1979
and TM 11-6625-274-35  June 1960

you're welcome to any that might help you, all in .pdf so can eamil easily.
73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole