[Boatanchors] Collins 75A-1 project

Walter - K5EST walter.k5est at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:35:52 EDT 2011

Great job, Glen. Bet you were all smiles when it powered up!
73....Walter - K5EST
 On Sep 11, 2011 11:06 AM, "Glen Zook" <gzook at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I gave up trying to find a cabinet for my "new" 75A-1!  I knew that the
receiver didn't have a cabinet when I traded for it about a year ago.
 However, that was no problem because I had a spare "A" Line receiver
cabinet.  WRONG!  The 75A-1 cabinet is almost an inch deeper than the other
receivers.  As such, I had to find another cabinet.  Unfortunately, none
surfaced and I was finally forced to make a cabinet for the receiver.  While
I was "at it", I decided to make a speaker that resembled the one originally
available for the 75A-1.