[Boatanchors] Estate sale items F.S., incl. Eldico SSB100F

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Tue Apr 3 09:24:29 EDT 2012

Hi folks,
	I've been working at selling off the estate items of Greg Mijal,
WA7LYO.  Most of the large items have found regional area buyers who
were able to pick things up in Kinston, NC, but there are a few large
things, plus many small "accessories" available.
   pix & info at <http://www.boatanchors.org/Gregs.htm>
For example:
   Eldico SSB100F transmitter, $300   This was set up and operating in
his shack
   Heath SB-303  $150  also set up in the shack, next to the Eldico
	Both of the above are expected to be in operating condition, but I have
not checked them out.
   Johnson Viking Ranger (early) $150   Greg had started work on getting
this on the air, electrolytics have been replaced, I did power it up,
could get about 25 watts output on 40m, but the VFO didn't change freq.,
and the meter needle is stuck at about 3/4 scale.
  Heath  DX-35 $65  One fellow has said he was sure Greg had used this
on the are not too long ago.
   GF-12 transmitter, by Western Electric, with 6.2 to 7.7 mc coil set
$50  some documentation with it, probably not been on the air for Greg.
   Clegg Thor 6 $95 with p.s./mod.

pix of these, and many more items may be seen at
<http://www.boatanchors.org/Gregs.htm>
   It's been a month since I updated that page, I'll try to update it
today, some items have been sold.  The update date will be displayed at
the top of the page.
	If you can pick up in Kinston, that's best.  I am going to be at the
Raleigh Hamfest this Sat., 4/7, and if I have received at least a
deposit (Paypal OK) I can deliver any of the larger items there on Fri.
PM, or Sat. AM.  I have limited space, so will not be bringing these
items unless spoken for.  Packing and shipping is difficult, but can
possibly be arranged at buyer's expense for the small items.  I am
located 45 miles from Kinston, and do not make the trip often.
	If any questions, pse email me, pse do not fone.
73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole