[Boatanchors] REDUCED: HENRY RADIO TEMPO ONE

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 17:10:22 EDT 2012

REDUCED: HENRY RADIO TEMPO ONE HF TRANSCEIVER

The Tempo One wasoriginally built by the Yaesu Musen company
in Japan in the 1970s. Same as a Yaesu / Sommerkamp FT200.
I couold piucture using this at a camp too - lots of fun for
portable HF or as a home station. Henry Radio Tempo One HF
transceiver in very good condition.

Input Power - 240 Watts
Covers the 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m and 10m amateur bands on SSB and
CW.
Antenna 50-100 ohms.
Carrier suppresion -40 dB.
A.F. Bandwidth 300-2700 Hz
Receiver Sensitivity 0.5 uV
Image ratio -50dB.
Audio output 1 watt into 8 ohms.
Power Supply - 120V AC or 12 V DC using external power
supplies (See below)
16 Tubes, 15 diodes and 7 transistors.
Dimensions: 13.25" wide X 5.5" high x 11" deep
Approx. weight: 18 pounds.
Cables are included with the power supply below.

Comes with a copy of the operators manual.
Service manual copy available for an additional $5.00

Transceiver only - Now reduced from $145.00 to $105.00
AC Power Supply is available too:

Also I have the Henry Radio Tempo One POWER SUPPLY in very
good condition.
With built-in 3" X 5" speaker for audio out from the Tempo One
Transceiver.
Has 9 diodes.
Any of the following AC Voltages may be used: 110 - 120V AC or
200 - 240V AC
Dimensions: 8" wide X 5.5" tall X 11" deep
Approx. weight: 22 pounds.
Cables are included. REDUCED from $85.00 to $65.00

AC/ONE Power supply is available for $65.00 plus shipping.
OR BUY BOTH TOGETHER FOR $160.00 plus shipping

Pictures and details at:
http://www.af4k.com/radios.htm

73 & thanks for reading - Bry, AF4K