[Boatanchors] Hallicrafters S-40A parts

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 16:29:27 EDT 2012

I have the remains of a Hallicrafters S-40A that suffered all sorts of indignities before I got it (like being painted a hideous shade of blue, both panel and cabinet) that I am parting out.
The cabinet is long gone, it never had the correct knobs, and so forth.  The audio output transformer and the power transformer sacrificed their being to restore a Hallicrafters S-40.
Both dials are in excellent shape, the variable capacitor is fine, the bandswitch is OK, the i.f. cans are there, and various parts like the coils, dial string assemblies, and so forth, are still there.
E-Mail me direct if you need anything from this S-40A.

Glen, K9STH

Website: http://k9sth.com