[Boatanchors] FS: Heathkit HW-30 'Twoer' 2M AM Transceiver

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Wed Aug 29 13:19:48 EDT 2012

Doing some sorting and organizing in the ham shack and have  (reluctantly, I
might add) decided to sell my Heathkit HW-30.  I put a  batch of pictures into a
Picassa album at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/115279229771946172442/HeathkitHW30Twoer?authuser=0&feat=directlink

(Hope that link survives the posting process! - if not, drop me an email).

Overall the Twoer looks to be in nice shape and looks pretty much  original with
the exception of a SO-239 connector on the rear.  Construction is decent, no
burned parts or smoke that I could see, case  dirty but all straight - overall
should make a nice addition to your  collection.

No microphone and no manual (or, at least, none that I can find at the moment).

Price: $35 OBO + shipping

If interested, drop me a line off the list.  And thanks for the bandwidth.  Bob
Groh, WA2CKY